Ontario Focused Curriculum!
For the first time it is being offered in Ontario, with a focus on the Canadian Electrical Code and regulatory issues related to Ontario’s microFIT and FIT.
Why travel hours south for more costly US courses and incur added travel / accommodation expenses? Receive similar training locally, with an Ontario focused curriculum!
- Industry overview
- Solar and Electricity Basics
- Ontario Solar Economics
- Solar System Design
- Fall Safety
- Inverter Design and String Sizing
- Composition of a Solar Panel
- Code and Permitting Considerations
- Preparation for the Entry-Level NABCEP Exam
- Site Survey and Shading analysis
- Multiple Solar System Installations
(full wiring, conduit panels, racking)
- Working with Micro Inverters and String Inverters
- Tile cutting, Roof Penetrations and Racking
- Ground Mounts
- Solar Tools Workshop
(pulling wires, bending conduit, combiner boxes)
- Load Center Tie-In / Project Staging